Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Show and Tell

Helllllllo friends and foes! Happy Tuesday, May 10 2011. It's sure to be a lovely day.

I have three things I want to share with you right now. The first is the the official music video for the band Grand Hallway for their song "fourths", featuring the beautiful, extremely talented, and all around joy of a person, Devin McDermott. I danced with Devin at UW, and am so excited to see her doing such incredibly awesome work.

So check it out! It's short and sweet and visually stunning. Also, it's very representative of Spring in Seattle (which is cold and grey, in case you were wondering.)

But oh so pretty.


grand hallway - "fourths" from deep dasgupta on Vimeo.

And while we are sharing videos, check out this song my sister Maggie made for my mommy on Mother's Day. I teared up. You might too.



For my third and final show and tell project of today, I beseech you to check out Lindsay of Scenic Glory and her little featurette of me and my tattoo story. I absolutely am obsessed with this project she has going on and am enamored with all the lovely tattoo stories told so far. Although I have to admit I had a moment of sheer and utter confusion when I logged onto blogger this morning and saw a picture of Ansley in my blog roll because WHO IS WRITING ABOUT MY SISTER WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.

But then I remembered, oh right that was me. I submitted my tattoo story a few weeks ago and totally forgot about it. Whoops.




SO, go check that out please please please! And if you are visiting Blatheration right now because you saw my tattoo story on Scenic Glory and decided to come over here and see what's up, then thank you and welcome and please excuse the crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment