Sunday, April 17, 2011

Things My Little Sister Teaches Me

I was hanging out with my little sister Maggie last week and she taught me some vital information about a facial expression that up until this point I was unaware existed.

It's called Biker Face.


Biker Face: Adj. "The face made by an old, leathery, chain-smoking, biker chick when attempting to be uber sexy. 


Biker Face is achieved by sucking in your cheeks, pouting your lips, and smizing (a la Tyra Banks).


Hilarious.

P.S. The shirt my sister is wearing is self-produced and features a picture of her eating some green beans with the words "Corduroy Skirts Are A Sin" printed below. She also made one for me in gray. What a kid. If only I could be half as cool. 

1 comment:

  1. love how close you are to your little sister! reminds me of me and mine (: aren't little sisters just the best fun?

    ps: i never knew bout "biker face" till just now, too! haha. thanks for the lesson!

    ReplyDelete