Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Shopping Spree

I did a thing today, you guys. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a thing nonetheless. It was kind of reckless, probably unwise, and entirely premeditated.  

I bought a bottle of J'Adore Dior perfume.

But, okay, here is my rational. I have never, ever in my life bought designer anything. Not a single Coach purse, no Betsey Johnson dresses, never a Tiffany's bracelet, and not once a pair of Louboutin shoes. Heck, I've never even bought Uggs (although HA HA why would I ever? Jay Kay, as fugly as they are and as much as I would be embarrassed to own Uggs, I often sneakily wore a pair belonging to my old roommate because they are so comfy and nice to wear to and from dance classes. I also sometimes wore her Northface but SHH DON'T TELL ANYONE.)

More rational: I've been really good at not spending crazy amounts of money now that I have a steady income. I've been faithfully putting ten percent of my wages and tips into savings and, for the most part, I haven't  bought anything outrageously outlandish. So, I think I deserve it. Right? Right.

Good, I'm glad you agree, because LOOK WHAT ELSE I BOUGHT THIS WEEK!






I may have gone a little overboard.
But my spring shopping is done and I'm very satisfied with my purchases. Very satisfied.
Okay, no more spending money. For real.

What's on your spring wishlist? Do you ever go overboard when shopping? Aren't my dresses pretty?

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment