Monday, February 28, 2011

A side note: on The Biggest Loser

I've mentioned this briefly before, but I just want to make sure you all understand the scope of my obsession.

I. Love. The Biggest Loser.

Since my plans for the day were ruined (SNOOOOOW) you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be watching more than one episode on Hulu of the Biggest Loser. Thanks to my Hulu Plus subscription, I have every episode of every season, ever, at my disposal. I watch it while I work out, while I do the dishes, while I stretch, and while I clean the bathroom. It's basically the best show ever.

The problem here is not that I love the show. The problem isn't even that I really want to be on the show but I unfortunately (or fortunately if you're going to be all reasonable) do not qualify. (Apparently they don't want dancers who exercise regularly. Whatever.) The problem is that now that I've accepted that my dream of being a contestant on The Biggest Loser will never be a reality, I've turned my focus on the people I know who would qualify. I find myself sizing up friends and acquaintances and trying desperately to hold my tongue when I realize with excitement that they are totally big enough to be on the show! I have really have to hold myself back from running up to them and asking them to go apply right now!

I know, I know. I'm a terrible person. These friends would probably be embarrassed if I suggested such a thing. So I haven't. I've been good. I've held it together.

 But seriously, that show looks like so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment