Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Do not read if you are expecting to be in any way amused.

Ricky and I went out for drinks with Jo and Chris last night, and it was super fun. However, may I point out how strange it is to be old enough to hang out as couples? It makes me feel like such a grown-up, which is a rare feeling for me.

I finished reading "American Rose, A Nation Laid Bare: The Life and Times of Gypsy Rose Lee". It was super good and far less depressing than the last book I read; "Anne Frank: The Book, The Life, and the Afterlife." Clearly I've been on a biography kick lately.

I'm getting antsy to be in a musical again.

My plan for tonight is to choreograph a dance, cook dinner, tidy, work out, and stretch. And it's 6:45 already?! Geesh, I better get going.

This is a really boring post.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I have still not really successfully hung out with couples. There's always a problem, like I hate the girl. Or both of the people. Haha, I guess I'm generally the problem since I'm picky.

    xo, grown up rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I probably would be the same way in normal circumstances. Luckily, Jo and Chris are pretty unique and we have a lot in common. Ricky and Jo have known each other since elementary school and Jo was one of my best friends in high school. Plus Chris is really cool, and happens to be a dancer (he toured with Chris Brown, when Chris Brown was still cool and not a woman beater). Also, Ricky and Chris are both Pacific Islander (Ricky is from the Philippians and Chris is from Guam). So we all get along weirdly well.

    Good luck on the search for the perfect couple to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete