Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello Again

Hello blog. I missed you.

I'm back again after another long hiatus. I'm not going to make any promises about returning to regular blogging because we all know by know that I never keep that promise. But I do think I'm going to try.

I feel like I keep coming back to the same place. I closed a show yesterday (bittersweet). I have auditions and callbacks lined up (sweet). I am unemployed once again, by my own choosing (bitter).

Sometimes I think I change jobs too much. But if you are not making any money and you are not happy, why stay? If it's not working, why stay? I'm trying to figure things out right now and hoping very much for a future that allows me to continue doing shows and pursuing my passions while also allowing me to do things like pay rent and eat.

So there is that.

Also, I'm learning how to sew and I made a dress!




That's all. Happy Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment